The SPA502G is a 1-line VoIP phone the most basic of the G series, without getting overly complicated making it very easy and intuitive to use. HD audio support allows for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality when using the handset or the full-duplex speakerphone.
- -For business or home office use.
- -Dependable, Affordable and Feature Rich.
- -Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- -Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications.
- -Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
- -Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs.
- -Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- -Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- -Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons.
- -Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.