The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 is a two line SIP phone that delivers unparalleled HD sound quality as well as a wide range of support telephony feature. The SoundPoint IP 335 POE desktop phone also delivers advanced features and capabilities such as call hold, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing.
- -Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology.
- -Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2).
- -Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser.
- -Backlit 102 x 33-pixel, grayscale graphical LCD.
- -Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2).
- -Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- -Dedicated RJ-9 headset port.