The Polycom Sound Station IP 7000 is another breakthrough conference phone that is set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced system available, perfect for executive offices, and larger conference rooms, and board rooms.
To ensure close proximity for everyone in the room you can connect up to 2 expansion microphones to a single phone. In the future, you will be able to connect the Sound Station IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system.
- -Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features.
- -Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
- -Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available.
- -20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- -Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated.
- -Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- -Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients).