A Revolutionary Video Collaboration Phone SIP VP-T49G Yealink’s video collaboration phone T49G is designed for executives and teleworkers. It strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication, enabling high quality communications for business executives and professionals alike. With an enlarged, eight-inch, liquid crystal display (LCD) touch screen measuring 1280 x 800 pixels, as well as high definition (HD) video and audio, T49G facilitates seamless and efficient collaboration between employees, business partners, key stakeholders and customers. Furthermore, the T49G video collaboration phone boasts 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) technology. This combination of advanced technology facilitates faster data transmissions and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output for high quality media exchanges. Other useful features include programmable keys, a centralized notification hub and an advanced control center. T49G also allows users to record calls and transfer screenshots via USB flash drive.
– 8″ 1280 x 800 capacitive (10 points) touch screen IPS LCD
– Full-HD 1080p30 video call and Standard HDMI output for connection to monitor
– 2 mega-pixel HD camera with privacy shutter and USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
– Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices and Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual-band:2.4GHz & 5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n)
– Up to 16 SIP accounts, Three-way video conferencing and Five-way audio/video mixed conferencing