As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
Customer – A “Customer” is anyone who purchases CloudXentral products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
User – A “User” is anyone who visits our websites.
Personal Information – “Personal Information” is information that directly identiﬁes or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Social Security number, and ﬁnancial account number. Personal Information does not include Published Listing Information as discussed in more detail below or information that is readily available to the public through no fault of CloudXentral.
Anonymous Information – “Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
Aggregate Information – “Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
Website – “Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (http, WAP, ftp or other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
1. Information – We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you, including contact information; billing information, equipment, performance, CloudXentral’s website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites. Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services; or when we obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies. Our goal of collecting your information is to provide you with the best customer experience possible by communicating with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions; delivering advertising that may be of interest to you; addressing network and security issues; investigating or taking action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
2. Disclosure – We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by CloudXentral.
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for CPNI (as deﬁned below), the CloudXentral family of companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what CloudXentral and its subsidiaries have to offer.
We share your Personal Information only with non-CloudXentral companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services. We require those non-CloudXentral companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy, and we do not provide Personal Information to non-CloudXentral companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent. We may provide Personal Information to non-CloudXentral companies or other third parties for purposes such as emergencies, pursuant to court orders, compliance with the law or a lawful government, judicial, administrative, or law enforcement request (i.e. search warrant, subpoena, court order, discovery request), identity verification to prevent fraud and identity theft, enforcing of property rights, or obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your CloudXentral billing statements.
3. Customer Proprietary Network Information. Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) is information that CloudXentral obtains when providing your telecommunications services to you. CPNI includes the types of telecommunications services you purchased, how you use the services, and the billing information related to those services, including items such as the types of telecommunications services that you have purchased and your calling details. Your telephone number, name and address are considered CPNI.
We use your CPNI to offer you additional services of the type you already purchase from CloudXentral. We also may use your CPNI to offer you products and services, packages, discounts and promotions from CloudXentral and its aﬃliates, such as fax service, analytic tools and other uniﬁed communication tools, which may be different from the types of services you already purchase. CloudXentral has strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of CPNI and protect it from unauthorized access or improper use. CloudXentral does not sell, trade, or otherwise share your CPNI with anyone outside of CloudXentral or its affiliated companies or with anyone who is not authorized to represent us to offer our services or to perform functions on our behalf, except as the law may require or you may authorize.
In order to opt-out and restrict access to your CPNI for our own marketing purposes, please contact us within 30 days of this notice by clicking the following link or going to the following website OPT-OUT. If you do not notify us within 30 days of this notification that you wish to restrict our use of your CPNI, we will assume that you approve of our use of CPNI for this purpose.
4. Privacy Controls – You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from CloudXentral, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging by notifying CloudXentral. We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy. We are happy to correct information found to be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made.
You may opt out of CloudXentral’s use of data for internet-based advertising. Please keep in mind that even after you opt-out, you may still continue to see ads, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
To opt out of the benefits of our targeted ads, click here: OPT-OUT
We have relationships with other third party advertising companies to place advertisements on this website and other websites, and to perform tracking and reporting functions for this website and other websites. These third party advertising companies may place cookies on your computer when you visit our website or other websites so that they can display targeted advertisements to you. These third party advertising companies do not collect Personal Information in this process, and we do not give any Personal Information to them. However, this Privacy Statement does not cover the collection methods or use of the information collected by these entities. For more information about third party advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
6. Exclusions – Information that you provide to non-CloudXentral companies is not covered by this Policy. For example: When you download applications or make an online purchase from a non-CloudXentral company while using CloudXentral’s services, the information collected by the non-CloudXentral company is not subject to this Policy. If you use public forums — such as social networking services, Internet bulletin boards, chat rooms, or blogs on CloudXentral or non-CloudXentral websites — you should be aware that any Personal Information you disclose publicly can be read, collected, or used by others. Once you choose to reveal Personal Information on such a site, the information is publicly available, and CloudXentral cannot prevent distribution and use of that information by other parties.
CloudXentral may enter into written product or service agreements with business customers that contain specific provisions related to the confidentiality, security or other handling of information. When provisions of a written product or service agreement differ from or conflict with the provisions of this Policy, the terms of the written agreement will apply. In all other instances, the terms of this Policy apply.
7. Security – We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that CloudXentral has experienced a security breach and there is a reasonably likely risk of identity theft, or where otherwise required by law.
8. Policies – We have established policies and practices to meet the expectations of Customers and potential customers who have expressed a desire to limit certain types of solicitation communications from CloudXentral, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging. You also can request to be removed from these telemarketing lists when you receive a marketing or promotional call. Where required by state laws and/or regulations, we honor requests from businesses to be removed from our telemarketing lists.
The FTC maintains a National Do Not Call Registry at https://www.donotcall.gov/, and your state may maintain its own Do Not Call Registry. Putting your number on these Registries also may limit our telemarketing calls to that number.
Our practices as described above are designed to satisfy state and federal legal requirements limiting marketing contacts. You should know that those laws and regulations — such as the requirements governing the state and federal “Do Not Call” lists — generally permit companies to contact their own current and, in some cases, former customers, even when those customers are listed on the federal and state “Do Not Call” lists. Similarly, restricting our use of your CPNI will not eliminate all types of CloudXentral marketing contacts.
9. Online Advertising – CloudXentral works hard to detect and prevent junk e-mails (also referred to as “spam” e-mails) from ever reaching your computer. However, if you are receiving unwanted spam from a CloudXentral e-mail address, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com .
10. Account Set-Up – When selecting User names and passwords for CloudXentral accounts, you should choose words or characters that are not obvious. Likewise, you should always keep Personal Information such as account numbers, Usernames, passwords or similar information in a secure place and not share the information with others.
11. Policy Changes – Information about our Customers and Users, including Personal Information, may be transferred as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Customer and User records would be transferred to another entity as a result of such a proceeding.
We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about our privacy practices and policies. You may e-mail us at support@CloudXentral.com or write to us at ADD MAILING ADDRESS.
If you believe you have been aggrieved by any act of ours in violation of the law, we encourage you to contact us directly at either of these addresses to resolve your question or issue.
You also have the option of ﬁling a complaint with the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection, using an online form, or by calling toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-328-4357; TTY: 1-866- 653- 4261. Other rights and remedies also may be available to you under federal or other applicable laws.
Updated: May 6, 2019